After the tempered glass breaks, the chips break into uniform small particles and there is no universal glass-like sharp corner, so it is widely used in many industries.
1. Architecture, architectural formwork, decoration industry (examples: doors, windows, curtain walls, interior decoration, etc.)
2. Furniture manufacturing industry (tempered glass coffee table, furniture, etc.)
3. Appliance manufacturing industry (TVs, ovens, air conditioners, refrigerators, etc.)
4. Electronic and instrumentation industries (mobile phones, MP3, MP4, watches, and other digital products)
5. Automobile manufacturing industry (automotive windshield, etc.)
6. Household products industry (glass cutting board, etc.)
7. Special industries (military glass)